Stock Market Trading Courses
INTRADAY COURSE DETAILS
Who should do this course- The course is for the traders falling in below categories
- Both for beginners and veteran professional traders.
- Both for ladies or men
- For any segments of markets- NSE ( CASH – FNO-OPTIONS), MCX, NCDEX, CURRENCY, FOREX ETC
- For the traders who do not have consistency – they make profits some days and lose other days.
- For the traders who are not decided on the strategy and keep changing the strategy
- For Traders who want a strategy to make daily profits for their sustenance and growth in the stock markets
- For traders looking for the HOLY GRAIL
- For traders wanting to make this as part time or full time business as professional traders.
- For traders who want winning trades in their preferred – TIME SLOT
IS THE COURSE DIFFICULT TO GRASP-
- The course has been specially made on the premise of KISS ( keep it stupid and simple)
It has been researched that the majority of people lose in the markets because of either very complex rules or too many filtration’s which result in the – reduction in quality of trades
The simplicity is designed so that the trader can ENTER – EXIT AT PRECISE LEVELS in a planned manner
- The course is designed on the principal of –“ PLAN THE TRADE AND TRADE THE PLAN- which means that the trade major points like –ENTRY- EXIT-STOP LOSS – TRAIL STOP ARE well indicated and the trader can follow it in relaxed way.
- The traders have a very long period of learning many types of technical analysis , which only leads him to keep losing money and getting confused as there may be billions of strategies but we cannot grasp all at one time .So the strategy is “ THE DIAMOND WHICH IS LIKE PRECIOUS TOOL FOR TRADERS”
WILL THE TRADER MAKE LOSSES USING THE STRATEGY-
- Yes the trader will make loss at times but the ratio of the losses will be very small as compared to the winning trades
- The losses are also normally made up on the same day session , by way of a reversal trade initiated using the strategy
- As the levels are planned entry levels so there is – RELAXED TRADES WITHOUT CONFUSION, this also is protecting the capital from impulsive trades, out of stress.
- The number of trades are also very few so there is no losses on account of over trading .